Lavender essential oil is extracted from lavender blooms by steam distillation.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia 'Folgate'
- Scent: midly sweet, floral, herbaceous, sensual
- Guaranteed quality: 100% pure essential oil
- Promotes a good night's sleep
- For your home or first-aid kit
- Calms the nerves.
- Encourages relaxation.
- Soothes the skin.
GC-tested by us to ensure purity. Our sophisticated in-house quality control regime allows us to draw supplies from accredited partner farms when seasonality demands.
Did you know?
The word 'Lavender' originates from the Latin word 'Lavare' which means 'to wash'.
The herb was used by travelling merchants and soldiers to wash out wounds, for personal hygiene, and for scenting their laundry.
Lavender has also been used for its therapeutic properties for thousands of years throughout Europe.
Add a few drops of essential oil to a diffuser or on a pillow/tissue to scent the room. Also mix with a carrier oil for application to the skin.